Washington Rangers Football Club is a Football Association (F.A.) Charter Standard football club based in Washington, Tyne & Wear, UK. The club was established in June 2017.
The organisation is completely staffed by volunteers on both the administrative and coaching side. All of our coaches are accredited by the F.A. enabling us to provide a safe and friendly environment for the development of youth football.
All teams play in the Russell Foster Youth League, Tyne & Wear.
At Washington Rangers Youth Football Club our focus is on our core values of Respect, Fun and Inclusivity. Our values ensure we provide a safe grassroots environment for our youngsters to develop both as individuals and as young sports men and woman.
Our club ethos sets out how the club is run, following our core values of Respect, Fun and Inclusivity.
- To provide football to children of all ages and abilities, in a safe and friendly environment
- To deliver age-appropriate coaching to support long-term player development
- To encourage all players to try their best and make the most of their abilities
- To develop player decision making ability
- To offer a challenging but supportive environment where children can learn from their mistakes without undue pressure and anxiety
- To promote good behaviour and respect for others through our core values of Respect, Fun and Inclusivity
- We do not support winning at all costs